Franchising as an Option
The nature of a Franchise operation is one where an individual or group of individuals is given the right to carry out a commercial activity under the guidance, and using the systems, and experiences of a Franchisor.
The Certax franchise allows individuals with the required attributes to buy into a successful company, benefiting from the expert support and procedures set up by the franchisor whilst still retaining the freedom of running your own business.
Despite many people wishing to start and run their own business, the overriding sense of uncertainty can often prevent this goal from being realised. The franchise option, however, can help alleviate much of the uncertainty, giving rise to often cited cliché, 'In business for yourself but not by yourself.'
According to the annual Natwest and British Franchise Association survey of the franchise market;
- Over 90% of Franchisees claim to be profitable
- Over 80% of franchisees believe they have a competitive advantage (over other small businesses) as the result of running a franchised business
- Employing over 590,000 people, the UK franchise industry helped generate £13.4 billion in revenue in 2011
Source: the 2012 Natwest/BFA Franchise Survey
In addition to facts and figures, all franchise opportunities should offer;
- A proven and robust business model
- A well established and strong brand identity
- Comprehensive training
- On-going technical support
- The opportunity to develop and eventually realise your business asset
The History of Certax Accounting Franchise
Since running its first Training course in January 2000, over 100 Franchisees across the UK have joined our franchise with offices now situated throughout England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. For a sample of our members and their thoughts since joining the organisation, simply order our Prospectus.
Certax Accounting has been awarded FULL MEMBERSHIP STATUS of the British Franchise Association, complying with all the exacting requirements and high standards necessary to achieve this accolade.
The British Franchise Association (bfa) is the voice of ethical franchising and the only voluntary accreditation body for franchising in the UK. The bfa continually strives to improve the standards of good practice in franchising and only accredit franchisors who meet their robust criteria.